- Approached the President and stopped a tenacious trademark infringement by the Department of Health.
- Obtained registration of the first color combination mark in Taiwan.
- Obtained monetary awards measured by the profits of the defendant in the hotel business.
- Initiated police raids against counterfeiters of known fashion brands.
- Obtained decisions that the marks of some clients are well-known and eligible for broader protection.
- Obtained transfer rulings against cybersquatters.
- Completed a research project for Taiwan’s IPO in 2005; many of its suggestions became law in the new Trademark Law promulgated in June 2011.
- Authored IP books and articles, the views of which have been cited or relied on by courts and IPO.
- And more ….